Dated: 5th December 2023
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by
Heritage Attractions Limited
Registered office is:
88 Church Street,
England (“Heritage”, “we” or “us”).
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to
us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with
applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. What information do we collect?
The information we collect, and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about
your organisation and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We also collect website usage information and do this using “cookies”. For further information about
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide/which we collect may be used in a number of ways, for example:
• to process, manage and administer bookings or orders you place with or through us;
• to enable us to provide products and/or services to you and/or your organisation;
• to answer questions, you have raised;
• to facilitate and improve your access to our websites;
• to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
• to help to ensure the safety and security of our staff and customer;
• in the prevention and investigation of crime;
• to tell you about events we think may be of interest to you;
• to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you;
• to manage service queries;
• to conduct customer surveys and carry out research; and
• to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
• To help us to manage and improve our operations
4. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set
out below: –
Performance of a Contract/Service
We will use your personal information to allow us to provide and manage the services or products you
have ordered or booked.
This information is likely to include your name, contact details (including email and telephone number)
and payment details, credit/debit card details, details of your visits to our websites (including, but not
limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and any additional
information we may need to help meet your specific requirements and to respond to your specific
If you do not provide us with the information set out in this paragraph, then we may not be able to
provide you with the products and/or services you have ordered or booked.
We may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we
think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating
system and browser type, for system administration and marketing intelligence purposes. This is
statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Your
IP address may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, monitor visitor traffic patterns and
site usage to help us develop and improve our site further.
In the event that we buy or sell any business and/or assets we may disclose your personal data to the
prospective buyer or seller of the business and/or assets
The above are done on the basis that they are in the legitimate interest of our managing, administering
developing and marketing our business.
We may ask your consent to share your name and contact details with selected third parties so that they
can tell you about their products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may also use and disclose your personal data for compliance purposes, to the extent that we are
required to do so by law or regulation, by a law enforcement or taxation agency or for the purposes of
5. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we supply and/or in our legitimate interests
we may share your information with:
• credit/debit card companies;
• our group companies;
• our preferred insurance provider(s) health and safety advisers and consultants; and
• other third parties who we may need to work with to deliver services or fulfil requests on your
behalf, for example ticketing companies and other suppliers.
We may also use and disclose your personal data for the purposes of compliance, to any legal or taxation
authority, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, in relation to the
prevention or investigation of crime and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
6. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint third party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems
within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas.
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas,
where we are satisfied that this is lawful and that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the
integrity and security of any information being processed and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
We will always use and apply appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards when we
process your personal data.
We will not transfer your personal data to service providers outside the United Kingdom and the
European Economic Area
7. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information
for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences online at GDPR@heritagegb.co.uk
8. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is
required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer
required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
If you have any questions in relation to our retention periods, please contact us by sending an email to:
9. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time: –
• to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
• to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
• to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal
data we hold is incomplete;
• to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do
• to stop or restrict processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required
by law to do so;
• to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate
• to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you
service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as emails relating to the services we
If we reach a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the
right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you
may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or wish to object to our use of your personal information,
please contact us by email at: GDPR@heritagegb.co.uk.
10. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to
Heritage Attractions Limited so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy
11. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with our staff for training purposes and to
improve the quality of our service.
12. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review, and we will place any updates on our webpage.
13. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information, we
hold about you.
Please contact us by email on: GDPR@heritagegb.co.uk.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any query or complaint you also have the right to raise
concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk